Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hometown dates

So Ben F takes on the Hometown dates.

Lindzi was first. I was disappointed to see that it didn't take place in my hometown, Seattle, but in Florida at a horse ranch. Ben has got to love horses to be with Lindzi, that is for sure. I have this crazy inkling that before the bachelor Lindzi spent too much time with those horses instead of having real relationships with actual people. But at this point I think Lindzi will be second in Ben's quest for love. She has "Second Place" written all over her. She is cute enough, says all the right things, and this week emotionally opened up to Ben, which Ben was so thankful for.

That said, I can't see Ben ever visiting that horse ranch again. It is too small town for his D list celebrity now. I keep seeing him going to Sundance, hanging out with Snooki, and all over the "Stars are just like us" in US weekly. I know when the show ends, and Ben winds up single, he will be dating another D list celebrity or reality star like himself.

I know that it seemed like Kacie B was the one to win at the beginning. But over the past few weeks, she has been getting crazier and more psycho over Ben. I knew from the previews, her hometown date was the one to watch. When she said her dad didn't drink and her dad works for the government, I was already getting ready to text dwags, "Sucka!". Kacie is really cute and likable, and my heart broke a little when she said, "That is my future husband in there" to her sister about Ben. She definitely is a little nuts if she doesn't realize it was not a shoe in for her to win Ben over. I mean there are three others girls. Kacie's parents really scared me, was she home schooled? Who knows, but it really freaked me out.

My first pick was Nicki in our Bachelor draft. She is exceeding everyone's expectations except for my own. Should I say, I told you so? She actually wore an outfit that looked good this week. I thought her date was the most normal. Ben seemed to like her parents and Nicki admitted she loved Ben for the first time. It seemed like Nicki's parents liked Ben more than Nicki's ex in one sitting. That, or he did it for TV.

You got to see the side of Courtney that was genuine this week. I was excited to see her in her element, and I really thought the weird mouth twirk would stop once she was with her family. But in her one on one with her mom, but she kept doing it. She seemed really fake while talking to her mom and I wonder what is the real Courtney. Will the real Courtney please stand up?

I love how Courtney planned the date for Ben and her. It really seemed like she was the Bachelor, and he was one of the contestants. She wears the pants in this relationship. Ben puts on the bow tie and the dorky hair style to walk down the aisle with her. It doesn't seem like she is into him at all. What would you do though if you tried out for the Bachelor and wanted to get your 15 minutes, and then boring Ben showed up for you to date? I would fake it too. I really think Courtney is the better catch because she is good looking, entertaining, and actually has a personality. Ben just seems whipped.

The rose ceremony was awful. I felt so bad for Kacie when she got eliminated. Also, watching both the other girls hug her goodbye and Courtney just laugh was typical. Ben did not feel bad when he was announcing the upcoming overnight dates. I hate how he copped out and couldn't really give a reason to her on why she was eliminated. But all in all, 2/3 of my girls our going onto the next round. Where are Libby's players, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment